So we had to get the car and THEN go to Haight, so we went to Dollar and got our Chrysler Seabring Convertible which was ready early!! The Chinese guy taking care of the check for scratches and stuff almost went crazy when he saw how meticulous we were, but I know those guys; they will make you pay the smallest imperfection!!!!
So we drove to Haight and Ashbury hippie quarter and it was really like going back to the 60s!! Lots of smoke and pipe shops and a haze of weed hanging over the hills... The houses were beautiful – just like in the movies, but I'm annoyed my pictures didn't turn out great because of the lack of sun... :o(
But we went to Kate's Kitchen and I got myself an unreal portion of organic oatmeal banana and almond pancakes!!! I couldn't even eat half of it, but thank God for doggy bags!! :o)
Before starting our journey down the coast, we wanted to get a closer look at the Golden Gate Bridge – and just as we turned in to the parking lot, the sun came out and we got some nice shots!!
No comments:
Post a Comment